Does your advertising agency contract reflect the latest commercial clauses, terms, and conditions?
Does your agency contract adequately protect all your rights and interests? Have you identified all potential ambiguities? Does your advertising agency contract reflect the latest commercial clauses, terms, and conditions?
Yardstick can complete a review of your agreement ensuring that:
- The contract covers all salient aspects, based on the latest trends.
- The contract covers all bases in an unambiguous manner.
- Parties have a clear and consistent understanding of the scope of the contract, services to be provided, and remuneration.
- The contract is easy to understand and interpret should a dispute arise.
What are the benefits?
- Yardstick has a wealth of industry knowledge and best practices for client/agency communication agreements and has developed best practice contracts, as well as contract checklist templates.
- Our templates are continuously being updated and refined based on our experience in assisting clients and agencies to resolve disputes and issues.
- We understand the pitfalls, and we understand what can go wrong, and ensure that all contracts protect both parties if something should go wrong.
- Our advertising agency contracts are fair to both parties and do not favour one party over another.