Does your advertising pitch evaluation process allow for a detailed review of retainers, advertising agency hourly rates, appetite for risk and resource strength?
Do you wonder how to normalise commercial data to ensure fair and accurate comparisons? Does your advertising pitch process allow you to identify concerns related to scope of service, in-house studio charges and performance incentives before conclusion of the pitch?
As an integral part of a pitch facilitation process Yardstick offers a comprehensive review, analysis, and benchmarking of the scope of service, resource structures, resource information, fee requests and pre-production/studio costs received from all agencies participating in the process.
What are the benefits?
- Having upfront knowledge of fees and resources strengthens your negotiation position.
- Gives you the ability to identify legal and/or contractual risks associated with appointing an agency.
- Identifies information on services that have been included or excluded from an agency’s remuneration request.
- Allows you to identify the most competitive remuneration methodology.
- Helps you to identify the agency with the most competitive remuneration request.
- Provides detailed information on the exact resources assigned to the account e.g. their seniority, experience, costs, and the amount of time assigned to the account.
- Allows you to compare and negotiate studio and DTP charges.