How do you ensure that agency and supplier service standards meet the requirements of the business?
How do you ensure that your company’s agencies deliver in accordance to what is contained in the advertising agency contract? How do you ensure that agency and supplier service standards meet the requirements of the business?
Yardstick’s Expectation Workshop delivers a common understanding of what an agency should deliver and how it should be delivered. It evolves the clinical, legal agreement and scope of services into a user friendly, mutually agreed marketing SLA (Service Level Agreement) as both parties unpack and define the critical success factors, the importance, and the frequency of those services the agency has been contracted to deliver.
What are the benefits?
After a facilitated half-day workshop, you will achieve:
- A common understanding of what the agency should deliver and how it should be delivered.
- An unbiased, jointly agreed platform for measurement of performance.
- A significant decline in the amount of coaching you need to provide your agency.
- An understanding of what your agency requires from you in order for them to deliver great service and good work.
- Peace of mind that you have laid the cornerstone for a healthy relationship.